Last updated: Aug1, 2013
If there is a problem with any item you have purchased from us, please contact us to allow us the opportunity to make things right. To this end, our return policy is as follows:
- Before any item is returned to us, you must first call us to get a return authorization and a return to address.
- For products packaged in a product box (generally the inner box with picture and/or product information on the box) these must be returned in the product box with all product packaging. This mostly applies to machines and larger, or more fragile, items. If you no longer have the product box, please let us know when you call.
- If you receive an item that is damaged in transit, or otherwise defective upon receipt, you must call us within 7 days to get return authorization. Such item will be replaced or repaired, and we will credit you for the return shipping. Such items must be returned in the original product packaging.
- If an item breaks under normal, non-commercial, use within the warranty period for the item and part which failed, the item or part will be repaired or replaced. Call us as soon as possible so we can assess the problem, and provide a return authorization, if necessary. If the item is to be returned, it must be returned in the original product packaging.
- See the product descriptions for warranty period. Non-consumable (non-food) baking and kitchen supplies, gadgets, utensils, cookware, and other non-machine products have a 30 day warranty unless otherwise stated in the product description, or on the product packaging.
- NOTE: The L'Equip Nutrimill Grain Mill is for milling DRY grains and beans. Do NOT attempt to mill oily seeds or beans. Doing so may void your warranty.
- If an items breaks after the warranty period, call us so that we can assess the problem and find the best solution.
- We are only able to provide warranty support for products purchased from our store. However, we are able to provide replacement parts for the Bosch Universal, the Bosch Universal Plus, the Bosch Compact, L'Equip, and Family Grain Mill products. So if you have an out of warranty problem, or you need a replacement part for a Bosch Kitchen Machine (Mixer), a L'Equip product, or an FGM product, give us a call and we will see if the problem can be fixed by replacing a part instead of replacing the entire machine.
- If an item you purchased is less than what you expected, or if you have any other issues with a product you purchased from us, please contact us to give us an opportunity to make things right.
- Our Returns Policy is subject to change. All such changes will be posted on our “Returns Policy” page.